Sleek and elegant shape, rich green foliage, easy to care for, and low-drop needles have made the Fraser a top Christmas tree in the UK, Europe, and North America.
Ideal for rooms of all shapes and sizes
- Low-drop needles: less mess and more beauty
- Extra long lasting tree: we hand cut each tree base prior to delivery
- Beautiful, festive scent
- Luxurious, extra premium-grade tree
- Free Delivery from our Green Elf Team (supporting out-of-work entertainers)
- Donation made on your behalf to a charity of your choice (select above)
- Their elegant profile is slightly slimmer than the Nordmann, so they can complement a spacious living room or glide in nicely to narrower spaces too.
- They boast rich, dense growth and an attractive scent. The Frasers are clean and easy when indoors, and hold onto their needles excellently. Overall they're super easy to look after.
- Your Nordmann tree will come from one of the best growers in the UK, and only their premium, hand selected trees are provided to us.
- All of our trees are covered by our Green Elf Guarantee, ensuring a quality tree is safely and conveniently delivered to your door.
- By choosing a Green Elf tree sourced here in the UK, you're supporting a more sustainable option compared to plastic trees or even a real imported one.
The Fraser is available in three sizes:
- Heritage (5-6ft) SOLD OUT - perfect fit for smaller homes and flats
- Royal (6-7ft) - ideal for most homes and office space (our most popular choice)
- Ritz (7-8ft) - simply spectacular, with more time at home to marvel at its beauty...treat yourself!
Your tree will be delivered by our happy, professional Green Elves. You will:
- Receive your delivery on a day of your choosing, changeable up to the day before delivery.
- Receive a a 45 minute delivery window, live Elf tracking on the day, SMS and email updates.
- Be able to enjoy fantastic additional services, such as out Christmas Elf delivery, perfect for kids!
Our delivery postcodes are listed below. NOTE If you are close to these postcodes and would like delivery please use the chat or email us at email@example.com
N,SE,SW,E,W,NW - Full Coverage
CR0, CR2, CR5, CR4, CR7
HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA7, HA8, HA9
SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6
SL0, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL5, SL6, SL8
KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT7, KT8
BR1, BR3, BR7, BR4
|Enfield EN||EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5|
RG9, RG4, RG10, RG42, RG12, RG45, RG40, RG41, RG6, RG2, RG1, RG30, RG31, RG5
RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5
If we deliver to your area please take a look at our range of Beautiful, Sustainable British Christmas Trees here
You can read more about the Green Elf Team here.
We deliver to greater London and various neighbouring counties.
We offer two main types of Christmas trees; 'Nordmann Fir' and 'Fraser Fir'. Both are premium varieties that are renowned for their beauty, easy maintenance requirements and great needle retention (less mess). They both come in three different sizes to suit homes and offices of all shapes and sizes. You can read more about our trees here to help you decide.
Yes, we source all of our trees from here in the UK. They are family businesses that have been growing Christmas trees for generations. They are at the forefront of innovative and sustainable practices, and can also lay claim to suppling The Ritz London, Crown Estate, Royal Horticultural Society and the National Trust (to name a few!).
Our tree stands are available separately. They are elegant yet still functional and durable, which means it will last you for many seasons to come.
All of our trees include FREE DELIVERY, and you'll be asked when you want you want your tree delivered. If you make an order that doesn't contain a tree, you will not have the option to select your delivery date.
Yes, we can deliver if you're not home. Our preference is that you are home, and we will work with you to find a delivery date which is convenient to you.
We only offer home delivered Christmas Trees, this way you can enjoy more time safely at home with fewer miles travelled on the road.
Our trees are carefully chosen by our grower to ensure only the best are delivered to your door. This means we can be confident you'll love your Green Elf Sustainable Christmas Tree.
We have 3 sizes available for the Nordmann and Fraser trees (5-6ft, 6-7ft and 7-8ft).
Yes we do! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about your large order.
Our earliest delivery date is Friday the 26th of November and final delivery date is Sunday the 12th of December.
Yes we can! We'd love to help you recycle your tree (either composted or repurposed for its next use). If you'd like us to arrange this service (between January 2nd and 7th 2021), just add the Responsible Tree Removal Service to your cart and we'll be in contact to arrange the collection.
Our trees are ideal with their low maintenance requirements but they don't like being placed near heaters or radiators, and love a drink over water across the festive season. See here for more details in our care guide.
You will receive a donation certificate outlining your valued contribution to the charity/charities of your choice. We can also show you previous work done with various charities on social media.
The short answer is yes! Various research has shown that the average artificial tree products up to 10 times as much carbon emissions to that of a similar size real tree. Plastic also takes centuries to break down, whereas our sustainable British trees can be repurposed via composting or up-cycled to be made into something else. You can find out more about our sustainability practices and the benefits of real trees here.
Yes, however this needs to be done at least 5 calendar days in advance of your delivery.
We're confident you'll love your sustainable Green Elf Christmas Tree, but if you're not happy with it, let us know in within 48 hours of delivery and we'll make it right and deliver you a new one if needed. Please remember, each and every tree is unique. Please refer to the Care Guide for more detail on how to set up and care for your tree
Yes we are. Our VAT registration number is 360790687. Upon payment, we also issue you a VAT invoice that you can use for tax purposes.
Indeed we can. Just order your trees and we'll take care of the rest. If you have any questions about which trees may be best. You may need table trees to place throughout the venue, smaller trees that don't take up space or a possibly a centrepiece tree to steal the show...whatever it is you need, we can help!
We understand that nothing is more important than staying safe and well this Xmas for you and your loved ones. That's why we maintain simple, effective safeguards to protect you, and our Green Elves from COVID-19.
- Face coverings and gloves are worn by all Elves during deliveries
- During delivery safe distance of 2metres will be maintained with you at all times
- Our Elves won't enter your home at any point, though they will deliver to your apartment/flat entrance whichever floor it is on.
What customers say about the Fraser
Green and glitzy!
Tall and pretty tree, will come back next year!
A great fit
Looks great and fits perfectly in my small living room
Barely lost any needles, looks so classy!
Love my tree
Perfect size and smells great