Our 'greenest' and most sustainable tree. You can 'rent' it for the season (we'll collect in January*) or you can keep it for yourself to grow season after season!
- At 3.5ft - 4ft tall, they're suited to homes and outdoor spaces of all shapes and sizes
- *If you want us to collect it, please add our Responsible Collection Service to your order
- Low-drop needles: less mess and more beauty
- Light and fresh scent
- This pot-grown Nordmann variety is a clean, green, festive delight
- 7.5 or 10 Litre pot
- Free Delivery from our Green Elf Team (supporting out-of-work entertainers)
- Donation made on your behalf to a charity of your choice (select above)
- A sustainable way to celebrate Christmas has never been this convenient and beautiful.
- Their size makes them easy to manage, and ideal for festively decorating your home. They hold onto their needles very well, so they're not just better for the environment but also your home.
- After Christmas, just un-decorate it and let it grow happily in its pot for the next year ahead. When the next Christmas comes around, all you need to do is move it to a larger pot and bring it back indoors! The perfect way to grow your own Christmas tree at home.
- Your pot-grown Nordmann tree will come from one of the best growers in the UK, and only their premium, hand selected trees are provided to us
- All of our trees are covered by our Green Elf Guarantee, ensuring a quality tree is safely and conveniently delivered to your door.
- Paper pot wrapping and string not included
Your tree will be delivered by our happy, professional Green Elves. You will:
- Receive your delivery on a day of your choosing, changeable up to the day before delivery.
- Receive a a 45 minute delivery window, live Elf tracking on the day, SMS and email updates.
- Be able to enjoy fantastic additional services, such as out Christmas Elf delivery, perfect for kids!
Our delivery postcodes are listed below. NOTE If you are close to these postcodes and would like delivery please use the chat or email us at email@example.com
N,SE,SW,E,W,NW - Full Coverage
CR0, CR2, CR5, CR4, CR7
HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA7, HA8, HA9
SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6
SL0, SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL5, SL6, SL8
KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT7, KT8
BR1, BR3, BR7, BR4
|Enfield EN||EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5|
RG9, RG4, RG10, RG42, RG12, RG45, RG40, RG41, RG6, RG2, RG1, RG30, RG31, RG5
RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5
If we deliver to your area please take a look at our range of Beautiful, Sustainable British Christmas Trees here
You can read more about the Green Elf Team here.
We deliver to greater London and various neighbouring counties.
We offer two main types of Christmas trees; 'Nordmann Fir' and 'Fraser Fir'. Both are premium varieties that are renowned for their beauty, easy maintenance requirements and great needle retention (less mess). They both come in three different sizes to suit homes and offices of all shapes and sizes. You can read more about our trees here to help you decide.
Yes, we source all of our trees from here in the UK. They are family businesses that have been growing Christmas trees for generations. They are at the forefront of innovative and sustainable practices, and can also lay claim to suppling The Ritz London, Crown Estate, Royal Horticultural Society and the National Trust (to name a few!).
Our tree stands are available separately. They are elegant yet still functional and durable, which means it will last you for many seasons to come.
All of our trees include FREE DELIVERY, and you'll be asked when you want you want your tree delivered. If you make an order that doesn't contain a tree, you will not have the option to select your delivery date.
Yes, we can deliver if you're not home. Our preference is that you are home, and we will work with you to find a delivery date which is convenient to you.
We only offer home delivered Christmas Trees, this way you can enjoy more time safely at home with fewer miles travelled on the road.
Our trees are carefully chosen by our grower to ensure only the best are delivered to your door. This means we can be confident you'll love your Green Elf Sustainable Christmas Tree.
We have 3 sizes available for the Nordmann and Fraser trees (5-6ft, 6-7ft and 7-8ft).
Yes we do! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about your large order.
Our earliest delivery date is Friday the 26th of November and final delivery date is Sunday the 12th of December.
Yes we can! We'd love to help you recycle your tree (either composted or repurposed for its next use). If you'd like us to arrange this service (between January 2nd and 7th 2021), just add the Responsible Tree Removal Service to your cart and we'll be in contact to arrange the collection.
Our trees are ideal with their low maintenance requirements but they don't like being placed near heaters or radiators, and love a drink over water across the festive season. See here for more details in our care guide.
You will receive a donation certificate outlining your valued contribution to the charity/charities of your choice. We can also show you previous work done with various charities on social media.
The short answer is yes! Various research has shown that the average artificial tree products up to 10 times as much carbon emissions to that of a similar size real tree. Plastic also takes centuries to break down, whereas our sustainable British trees can be repurposed via composting or up-cycled to be made into something else. You can find out more about our sustainability practices and the benefits of real trees here.
Yes, however this needs to be done at least 5 calendar days in advance of your delivery.
We're confident you'll love your sustainable Green Elf Christmas Tree, but if you're not happy with it, let us know in within 48 hours of delivery and we'll make it right and deliver you a new one if needed. Please remember, each and every tree is unique. Please refer to the Care Guide for more detail on how to set up and care for your tree
Yes we are. Our VAT registration number is 360790687. Upon payment, we also issue you a VAT invoice that you can use for tax purposes.
Indeed we can. Just order your trees and we'll take care of the rest. If you have any questions about which trees may be best. You may need table trees to place throughout the venue, smaller trees that don't take up space or a possibly a centrepiece tree to steal the show...whatever it is you need, we can help!
We understand that nothing is more important than staying safe and well this Xmas for you and your loved ones. That's why we maintain simple, effective safeguards to protect you, and our Green Elves from COVID-19.
- Face coverings and gloves are worn by all Elves during deliveries
- During delivery safe distance of 2metres will be maintained with you at all times
- Our Elves won't enter your home at any point, though they will deliver to your apartment/flat entrance whichever floor it is on.